Sunday, April 3, 2016

BEDTIME STORIES 2 :



                    Alarm showed its 10am. It has been two days since i  lost my love. I didn't get out of my house since then. I did nothing but cry and cry all the day till i get tired and fall asleep. I heard a knock at the door.
When i opened,
there was no one but the two days old newspapers. I took it and locked the door. There was a sudden sound of shattering vessels in kitchen. My pet kitty ran away with a horror look in her face which I have never seen before. There was spilt milk all over the kitchen. For a moment i saw someone hovering into my room. I rushed to my room. But no one was there. After I made sure, I went back to bed. I opened the newspaper. At the right corner of the page... It was about him.  I could not stop myself. I broke into tears again.

I felt a hand that brush through my hair. It was soothing. But WHO IS IT??!! I jolted. It was HIM !!!

 

 

”I miss u already honey.. i cancelled our divorce” said, my popstar husband and hugged ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment